Plug in help wanted

I've found that creating systems is actually one of the easiest to do. Planet and all! 😉 It's ships and the other graphics that take up the most time for me!

This post has been edited by Eirikr : 24 June 2008 - 08:05 AM

@eirikr, on Jun 24 2008, 09:03 AM, said in Plug in help wanted:

I've found that creating systems is actually one of the easiest to do. Planet and all! 😉 It's ships and the other graphics that take up the most time for me!

And the descs? And the tech levels? And their fleets and gov? 😉

This post has been edited by aarth : 24 June 2008 - 09:17 AM

I stand corrected... 😊
If you've got the Governments already created that par is quite simple. I haven't done feelts.. or whatever. But the Descriptions are just fun! haha

EDIT: oh yeah, tech levels... again, I haven't tried that yet... 😊

This post has been edited by Eirikr : 24 June 2008 - 08:38 AM

After a two year hiatus... I would like to resume work in the 6 months of vacation I have...

I am working on the sytems, planets, governments, story and descriptions, but i need help setting missions up. I have decided to use ships from a few other plugins instead of creating brand new ones, for now.

So... Please volunteer 🙂

QUOTE (aarth @ Jun 23 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a semi announcement...

I plan on making a plug with a friend, continuing the Kontik storyline, the probe find 3 new systems and suddenly ceases signalling, the player will investigate, and find a small galaxy civil war and take sides(Yes there will be a wormhole to transport to the other galaxy...

Anyway, there will be 3-4 new ships, abd the expertise required for graphics is beyond my puny skills. So we are looking for a graphics/sound/video persson, and somone with some more knowledge of bits and crons.

I used the Kontik storyline myself in EVN:UGF, but in a much more sinister fashion. In my case, the Anz'kalarad Principalities mistook the probe for a military recon mission, and decided to strike first. This set off an eleven-year war which is detailed in my timeline.