Titania keyboard keys

plug in

Do the keys described in the Titania read-me really correspond? I got some of those to work but only after hitting every different key and combination on the keyboard. they turned out to be completely different keys than the ones mentioned and still couldn't find some (like for dexterity for example)

I even tried changing the language configuration of the keyboard so i doubt it's a keyboard thing. Also I ran that plug-In without any others to see if it interfered but that's not it either.

please help! 😄

thanks

platform info:

Mac OS 10.3.7 (which means I gotta run it under classic environment)
PoG 1.0.2

This post has been edited by Vlady : 23 January 2005 - 07:00 PM

I have to admit I haven't tried that plugin in almost three years and don't remember what my results were back then. I just activated it on a game I'm working on (OS 9.2.2; PoG 1.0.2) and not a single key worked. The Readme says it requires PoG 1.0.1 and perhaps something changed with the newer version to keep it from doing its thing.

I do know that the shift key does not work with keydowns in games played on a PC. I just did a forum search on Titania, and back in 2002 there were several people who could not get the plugin to work. Possible solutions were presented back then, but no where did I read, "I did such and such and the thing finally worked."

There are several plugins on the download page which do not do what they claim to do. My suggestion is, if it doesn't work, and nobody here seems to offer a solution, throw it away.

In general, I do not favor the "cheat" plugins, but who am I to tell others how to play their game. If you want to increase your stats the lazy way, use the Gold plugin and buy elixirs from Kalixa on Witch Finger.

One potential problem with a plugin like Titania is that there is no way to lower your stats if you go too high. Let's say you increase your speed to 20 and find your player unable to control, how do you reduce speed?

Rubber Ducky, on Jan 24 2005, 03:34 AM, said:

I have to admit I haven't tried that plugin in almost three years and don't remember what my results were back then. I just activated it on a game I'm working on (OS 9.2.2; PoG 1.0.2) and not a single key worked. The Readme says it requires PoG 1.0.1 and perhaps something changed with the newer version to keep it from doing its thing.

I do know that the shift key does not work with keydowns in games played on a PC. I just did a forum search on Titania, and back in 2002 there were several people who could not get the plugin to work. Possible solutions were presented back then, but no where did I read, "I did such and such and the thing finally worked."

There are several plugins on the download page which do not do what they claim to do. My suggestion is, if it doesn't work, and nobody here seems to offer a solution, throw it away.

In general, I do not favor the "cheat" plugins, but who am I to tell others how to play their game. If you want to increase your stats the lazy way, use the Gold plugin and buy elixirs from Kalixa on Witch Finger.

One potential problem with a plugin like Titania is that there is no way to lower your stats if you go too high. Let's say you increase your speed to 20 and find your player unable to control, how do you reduce speed?
View Post

no, I agree, I just used it for very minor adjustment (just for a "personalised" character kind of thing) and just to try it out after already having played the game. The plug in does work partially though, it just uses different keys and i couldn't find the one for dex.