Tome of Elixirs

Where do I find it?

Well, now I've been stuck for way too long. Does anybody know where I can find the Tome of Elixirs?

Orobas knows. When you took the Milla'kara Shield back to him he said, "You will go to High Garendall and find the Tome of Elixirs." Now, as far as getting into High Garendall, that's another story. If you need some hints with that, post back. As to where in High Garendall, check out the caves there. Good luck with your quest.

SPOILERS

You need to talk to the druid. He will send you on a short quest to retrieve a ring. You will then gain access to the third level of the learning tree. In that level is a key. Go to the farthest north tile on the map, the one with the shade-type things (in the northern territories region). You can now enter the creepy dungeon. Divine lamp strongly recommended.

I'm so sorry, but it was so long ago that I got stuck, so I haven't played the game that much. So could you tell me, where is the druid? And who is he? Also, who is Orobas, and where is he?

Also, where is the Divine lamp? I remember going into that cave and I tried to fight that girl, don't remember her name, and now I don't remember where that cave is.

Any help appreciated,

thanks.

The druid is Emelius who stands in front of the Learning Tree. He's the one who has the power to grant you access to the levels of the tree.

Orobas is the elf who is the last living member of the Order of Seasons. He lives in a cave in the Plains of Endless Wind. He charges you with the quests to restore the Milla'kara Shield.

Nehria, who is trying to get control over the Divine Lamp, can be found in a crypt in the NW corner of the Great Swamp (sometimes called Ghost Swamp.) The swamp is ENE of the Learning Tree.

If you would like maps of the areas, you'll find a link in my signature below. If you're looking for spoilers, Stark Bledfast's excellent Walkthrough and Compendium can be found here.

Enjoy your game. ~RD

Wow! That's even more info than I need. That walkthrough will sure come in handy. Thank you very much! Thank you too, geek#1.

Just one question though: I am in the mountains, and I have no idea what to do next. I just keep getting killed by those shade-enemies. I went into a cave on the same screen as the cave I came from, it had several levels and it contained really dangerous enemies such as axe-weilding things. I found a huge door on the last floor and I couldn't open it. Is this the cave where I am supposed to be ?

I also found a huge stone statue there. I guess I shouldn't do anything with it.

Seldane, on Jan 19 2005, 10:39 AM, said:

. . . . I went into a cave on the same screen as the cave I came from, it had several levels and it contained really dangerous enemies such as axe-weilding things. I found a huge door on the last floor and I couldn't open it. Is this the cave where I am supposed to be ?

I also found a huge stone statue there. I guess I shouldn't do anything with it.
View Post

You are not in the right cave for the Tome of Elixirs. In fact, you are not in High Garendall yet. You have to pass that huge stone giant (he's one of the "pillars" of Garendall) and go north to reach High Garendall.

That hugh gate which you found at the bottom of the cave you were in is the entrance to the Guardian's chamber. You will find out more about that later as well as how to open it.

Hint: While you're in High Garendall (when you do get there) look around for anything else which may be useful to you later, it might just save you another trip. 🙂