Mage Tower

Ok, know I'm not the first, won't be the last, but I'm pulling my hair out over the puzzles in the Tower. I've downloaded the Tower Puzzles, tried them and still not getting it??? First Puzzle, 34579, well put that in from keypad and nothing... :wacko:

There are nine tiles on the floor. Tile #3 is the southeast tile or the one on the bottom right. #4 is west and #5 is center. Northwest corner is #7 and northeast is #9. It does not matter which order you activate the tiles. To give you an idea about how to do this, follow the scene below.

Enter the chamber and walk diagonally across the top left tile. (You've just switched #7.) Now do the same for the top right tile. (You got #9.) Now carefully position yourself between the center tile and the one to its right. Walk west across two tiles. (There goes #5 and #4.) Come around the outside below the pattern and walk across the bottom right tile. (Yup, #3.) Without stepping on any more tiles in the pattern, walk to the alcove on the north side of the room and the minature pattern there should have a "sparkle" spinning around it. Walk into this alcove and get teleported to puzzle two.

I can't hold your hand any better than that. 🙂 ~RD

Thanks RD, actually I stayed up last night and finally got through them. Not going to swear I could do it again, but got there! 😄

It took me three hours, and then, the next time I had a char at the mage tower, I thought,
"oh, what the heck" and looked up the solutions in Stark Bledfast's walkthrough.