Art of Deception

Ummm, know I should have this....but I don't...why is that? 😞 I need it so I can sneak into the Knighthood (I think) for info on Tome of Warfare... :rolleyes:

Have you made friends with Bernard yet?

Lit Nerd

Yes, we're buddies. I have his three tomes, went back and asked him about each and that's about as far as I'm able to get. Went back to the Tower (looking for rumors), but nothing that has led me anywhere. Asked our friend in Dernath again, and again. Same old same old...
<_<

Would one of your spells get you in somewhere where you are not normally able to go? The title of this thread says it all. The conjurers craft is the art of deception.

:unsure: Ummm.... Will get back to you on that. I haven't a clue but will go look....

Am not able to view an edit button, so just responding back. I can't think of any spell that would allow me to get in somewhere, where normally I can't get into?? I looked at everything for spells "V". What am I overlooking.... Dah, I feel a little "ignant" :blink:

To anyone else who may be reading this:

Spoiler ° Spoiler ° Spoiler ° Spoiler

Thank you RD! You know, I got those from Bernard, but haven't done anything with them, as I wasn't sure what was going on and what I was supposed to do. That's why I couldn't figure it out.

Well, phew! A little slow but not that brain dead... 😄