Fayleese Questions

I'm not sure how Chaos works. I'm playing the Conjurer and Damsels. When would Chaos be abled? Isn't Fayleese in Berglum? Also, I've tried numerous times to cast spells and they're not seeming to work? I have plenty of potion, so not sure what I'm doing wrong. <_<

You have to complete all the major quests in Spells Expander (by Stark Bledfast) before World of CHa0s will start. This is because Fayleese was created for Spells Expander and you cannot have the character giving conflicting information based on two different plugins. Keep Spells Expander active while playing World of CHa0s otherwise Fayleese's home (an abandoned well in Dernath) may just disappear.

What spells are you having trouble with? Casting procedure: Open spell book with the "V" key, select the spell you wish to cast, the magic points you have available are given in the book - top of right hand page. If you have enough points, click the "cast" button. You can re-cast the same spell without re-opening the book using the "C" key. When your magic points run low, you have to replenish with magic potions or an overnight rest at one of the Inns. You also replenish and increase you magic points with each level-up.

Hi RD,

OK, how do I know if I've completed all the major requests in Spells Expander? I haven't been given anything except the request by Fayleese with the well/lab? Sorry, I'm a little dense..

In the casting, for instance fire balls, arrows. I'm at level 21 and shouldn't have problems with those. I can cast Mirror (?). I'll cast some others, like weaken, and nothing will happen, then a few mins. later they'll go off? 😞

There are two more quests for SE which have to be completed before WoC can start. You have to meet a retired mage named Bernard, find out how to gain his trust, and get some of his spells from his room in the Mage Tower. After that, you must find the Tome of Warfare. Both of these quests require a little assistance from Fayleese.

If I'm not mistaken, the spells you mentioned having trouble with all require that a target be selected. That means, you select the spell and when the book is closed, you click on the intended target with the mouse pointer. To keep your player from rushing up to the target when you select it, hold down the defend key "Z" as you make your selection. What's probably happening is that the spell is released when you make contact with the NPC's collision sphere.

Thanks RD. Will let you know how it goes... 😄