Loogar's Here Somewhere!*!

I'd played this a time back with the Ranger. I'm now the Conjurer. I'm North of the Gwyden Tunnel, slightly off to the east side (on the same screen). I can jump over , right into bushes 😞
Ouch! Can't go any further. Just this little patch of bushes.... 😛 Help!!

If you've jumped across the stream, you should be able to walk north from there and follow the stream bank all the way around, or head north into a new map. I don't see how you could jump into a bush with no access to other open tiles. Are you using Doc's Jumping Bean Extract to get across or are you using the Conjurer's Relocate spell? I strongly suggest you do not use "Relocate" as a Conjurer, but rather rely on the methods available to any player using DiD. This means finding the right spot from which to jump and land.

Edit: You may have to have the quest to find Loogor before the access to this portion of the map is made available. Be sure you've squared things up with the Hag of Hartsford before you go looking for Loogor.

Thanks, RD, that was the right place, probably just some glitch. Because when I went back and tried again I was able to go North. I don't know why it didn't work before. 😄

EMT, on Nov 26 2004, 11:03 PM, said:

I don't know why it didn't work before. 😄

Nor do I, but I'm glad to hear you're back on track. 🙂