Return to Damsels

Help

I've decided to return to Pillars and use Damsels plug in. I've found all the pieces of paper, except the last one. <_< I know I'm looking around by the Portals but no luck.. I've gone down to where the boards are blocking access, but the guy to help move them isn't there... Sooo, I'm missing something along the way... 🆒

EMT, on Nov 24 2004, 06:40 PM, said:

I've found all the pieces of paper, except the last one. I know I'm looking around by the Portals but no luck.. I've gone down to where the boards are blocking access, but the guy to help move them isn't there... Sooo, I'm missing something along the way...

When you say you've found all except the last one, I don't know how many you have found. How many do you think there should be? Your quest scroll should give you some clues as to what to do next. Find it near the bottom of your inventory list and double click (or select "use") to read the undone quests.

If that doesn't place you on the right path, post again and tell us details of what you have done. Good luck with you game. ~RD

Ya know, I've gotta be brain dead! I went back to Fantrima and then stuff started coming back.

🙂