Save game help

Problem at Gardian

Hi all,

I'm wondering if you can help me. I have almost completed the game and reformed the shield.

Anyway, I beat the Gardian fall through the floor...but I cannot awaken the giants. I think its because of the plugs im using. So I am wondering if anyone can send me a savegame file just before fighting the gardian, so I can complete the game and see the ending with plugs off.

Thanks

T

Hi SparrowHawk. Welcome to the boards.

Questions:
° Do you have the complete milla'kara shield in inventory and not in hand?
° What are you doing to awaken the giants?
° What plugins do you have active?
° Do you have an earlier save of your own you can go back to?
° Have you tried turning off all your plugins while in the chamber with the toes?

If you can answer these, I'm confident we can find a way for you to get through this.

Thank for the reply. I went to an earlier save as you suggested and disabled all plugs except trinity. I manged to thus complete the game 🙂 (And really insult the giants...)

Thanks for help..

😄

T

Lucky *******, bought a registration code while he still could...
and I'm here stuck with an unregistered version 😞 I hope ambrosia sells the game again while Canadain dollar is still above 80 American cents, otherwise the cost might make me angry :mad: before the new areas to explore make me want to lock myself in my room with nothing but PoG, and 1 weeks worth of food and water 🙂 😄 :laugh:

This post has been edited by Llythiumn : 19 November 2004 - 09:12 PM

I've almost beat the game, but the Guardian fight is really anti-climactic!

It should be more like the Mandatraki Warrior fight in Farazel's Wand. That was good because it wasn't just "attack, block, attack, block, Healing Potion, attack, etc."

That's not what I think a final battle should be like. And besides, the Guardian is too easy!