Hello again and Help RD!

DiD stuff I think I messed up on

Hey RD...it's been awhile since I've had net access..long boring story...(still have some pics for you if you're still working in that direction 😉 )

Anyway... have been playing POG w/ DiD again since I love it so much!! However, trying to be covert about this....uhm...

Have talked to Harold, know where cave is and killed ALL creatures in there...(I did notice that of all the creatures in the cave, not a one shot fire at me..hmmmm?) ...know where the hatless guy is...and have even talked to the folks about the hatless guys pastime...but I can't get last thingie???

At any rate, when I try to talk to hatless guy...my character keeps assuming he is nuts and can't get any more dialouge w/him?

Am I missing a step? or is my whole file corrupt. :unsure:

MyzDefy, on Sep 29 2004, 06:42 PM, said:

Hey RD...it's been awhile since I've had net access..long boring story...(still have some pics for you if you're still working in that direction 😉 )

At any rate, when I try to talk to hatless guy...my character keeps assuming he is nuts and can't get any more dialouge w/him?

Am I missing a step? or is my whole file corrupt. :unsure:
View Post

Hi. Good to have you back! Yes, I'm still working (sporatically) on the plugin which could use those pictures. I'd like to see what you have. rduck@optonline.net.

You are missing a step. Walk back through the center of town and someone will ask for your help. 🙂

OMG...that is so funny...I was trying to avoid the "little girl" from another plug in (cause I just haven't been in therapy long enough to deal..lol) and didn't even pay attention...after I went back into town and talked to the alleged help person...it all came back!!

That is great to hear that you are still working on the plug in. I know it will be great!! However, as far as pics go, I still need the "blade" to show up better and will work on that and email it to you!!

Ahhh..life has just been so wierd lately. Anyway...thanks for the info...and I'll be in touch!!!
😉