New Level Sets

Does anyone have plans to release new a level batch of levels?

It seems like the Ferazel's Wand Communtity has been in beta for some time.

I am itching for some new levels. Anyone?

------------------
Chalmers: Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
Skinner: Yes.
Chalmers: May I see it?
Skinner: No.

Well there are the levels that are in beta, yours and Dr.Tall land.
Can't expect levels to magically spring up and get to a later stage of completion than ones that have been in the works for months.
But I am working on a few, don't expect to see them for a long long time though, I am a perfectionist and it takes me a long time to get things done, though when (if) they are...

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

Basic Nothingness returns July 14th with two levels...bwahahaha...

------------------
Greetings - I am your friendly neighborhood moderator. Over the coming years I shall force-feed you my biased one-sided liberal tripe that I find truthful based upon my own faulty and fragmented logic; excessive smileys πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ and bizarre TexT! formatting also help clarify my inane points. Welcome to the boards!

Kanddak & Spamguy:
I am looking froward to playing your levels.

Spamguy:
I will be releasing three new levels before July 14th. However, they will not be of your magnificent quality. πŸ™‚

------------------
Chalmers: Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?

They will be maginificent enough, considering it's my favorite world, Extemperaneous.

------------------
Greetings - I am your friendly neighborhood moderator. Over the coming years I shall force-feed you my biased one-sided liberal tripe that I find truthful based upon my own faulty and fragmented logic; excessive smileys πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ and bizarre TexT! formatting also help clarify my inane points. Welcome to the boards!

Posted by Kanddak:
Well there are the levels that are in beta, yours and Dr.Tall land.

Jeez don't remind me. Do you have any idea how not fun it is to play levels that you're made yourself over and over again? Sure they were fun the first 10 times but still. Although testing my labrinth type level isn't very hard since I have the solution πŸ˜‰

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

Originally posted by spamguy:
**They will be maginificent enough, considering it's my favorite world, Extemperaneous.

Thank you very much. I am really looking forward your playing the next release.

Also, an embrassing note:
I always spelled my world as:
Extemperaneous
It then came to my attention that it is properly spelled:
Extemporaneous

Fortunately, no one noticed the inncorrect spelling. We'll just keep this between you and me, spamguy. πŸ˜‰

------------------

News to me. Yet another English word that time forgot.

------------------

Originally posted by spamguy:
**News to me. Yet another English word that time forgot.

According to (url="http://"http://m-w.com")Merriam Webster's Dictionary:(/url)

Main Entry: exˇtemˇpoˇraˇneˇous
Pronunciation: (")ek-"stem-p&-'rA-nE-&s;
Function: adjective
Etymology: Late Latin extemporaneus, from Latin ex tempore
Date: 1673
1 a (1) : composed, performed, or uttered on the spur of the moment : IMPROMPTU (2) : carefully prepared but delivered without notes or text
b : skilled at or given to extemporaneous utterance
c : happening suddenly and often unexpectedly and usually without clearly known causes or relationships <a great deal of criminal and delinquent behavior is ... extemporaneous -- W. C. Reckless>
2 : provided, made, or put to use as an expedient : MAKESHIFT

This is my 333th post.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Emperor Ent (edited 06-30-2001).)

Time probably forgot that word because no one could spell it.

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better