Few EVN Plug-In PC Questions

A mask is nothing but a black and white image of the same dimensions as the sprite. White means visible, black means invisible. But I'll repeat, the logo animation does not use a mask. You cannot make it transparent. For other sprites, if you import it into EVNEW as an RLE it will automatically create a mask using the black pixels in the sprite.

Hi

I tryed making a plugin but its not working can some one help?

P.S:- I am making a new solar system with a few extra's.

This post has been edited by Static the one and only : 07 August 2008 - 09:59 AM

@static-the-one-and-only, on Aug 7 2008, 07:58 AM, said in Few EVN Plug-In PC Questions:

Hi

I tryed making a plugin but its not working can some one help?

P.S:- I am making a new solar system with a few extra's.

Welcome to the ASW Boards, Static the one and only! Enjoy your stay and be blessed by the light of Lathander!

First off, if you notice the dates of these posts, they're from 2 years back. We call this gravedigging, and not many people enjoy this. It would be better to make your own topic about this.

Secondly, are you using IDs that aren't already being used by Nova? If you're doing that, your resources will conflict with Nova's. Try using different resource IDs.

It would help to know if you are using a Mac or a Windows computer.

@king_of_manticores, on Aug 7 2008, 05:44 PM, said in Few EVN Plug-In PC Questions:

Welcome to the ASW Boards, Static the one and only! Enjoy your stay and be blessed by the light of Lathander!

First off, if you notice the dates of these posts, they're from 2 years back. We call this gravedigging, and not many people enjoy this. It would be better to make your own topic about this.

Secondly, are you using IDs that aren't already being used by Nova? If you're doing that, your resources will conflict with Nova's. Try using different resource IDs.

It would help to know if you are using a Mac or a Windows computer.

I use windows

Sorry about that i just found out that ambrossa had forums. I serched this on google, so mabey thats why i posted in a old post.

ID's?
If you mean the software i am using then i am using one called EVNEW.
I have had nova for a couple of month's now, registerd, and have completed 3 of the magor storylines.

Would to many plugins stop mines from working?
I think i may have to send you the REZ file.

Attached File(s)

@static-the-one-and-only, on Aug 8 2008, 06:30 AM, said in Few EVN Plug-In PC Questions:

Sorry about that i just found out that ambrossa had forums. I serched this on google, so mabey thats why i posted in a old post.

Seeing that you are a new member, that's fine, so long as you don't do it again.

@static-the-one-and-only, on Aug 8 2008, 06:30 AM, said in Few EVN Plug-In PC Questions:

ID's?
If you mean the software i am using then i am using one called EVNEW.

The term "ID" in plug-in making means the number you assigned whatever resource to. So if I was searching for a resource named "System 1", the numbers to the left of it is the ID. In this case, you designated both your system and its planet with an ID of 32767.

Would to many plugins stop mines from working?

No. It's only when you use IDs that another plug-in uses that your plug-in might conflict with another one of your plug-ins.

I think i may have to send you the REZ file.

First off, as I said before, your planet and your system have a resource ID of 32767. It would be better if you used an ID like 1200 for the system and 1500 for the planet.

Furthermore, your system is too far to be viewed. The farthest you can go is -2000, -2000, but you used something in the -32000s range. Since EVNEW doesn't show where you place your systems (which is a real pain in the neck), try changing your location numbers to something different. Also, you'll need to connect the system to another one, in order to be able to jump to it. Try copying a system and its planet (if it has one) to your plug EXACTLY, and you should be able to jump to it. If you spot duplicates of the same system, copy it as well, or else your system will be inaccessible when the system changes.