EV:N:SC

You can only attach certain types of files to posts, so the zipping of sitx is sort of necessary. However, it's much preferable if you just use .bin.zip, 0101181920. Follow the link in my sig for a utility to do this.
(edit) The cannon will look fine firing in any direction. This is how it works in Starcraft.

This post has been edited by Guy : 30 July 2008 - 03:06 PM

Yeah, I looked at the ship. Right now I'm exporting the graphics to make them square, and then I'll set the turret exit points to match the offset of the point.

Oh, thanks. I was planning to do that myself, but whatever. I was just assembling the sprites I found in Photoshop, so a lot of them ended up with weird dimensions. Robotics Facility is 96 by 128.

I've been having difficulties getting the ship to show up for the mission I created for it. But first, I'm trying to flying it myself. I have been able to purchase the ship (and not move), and fire. The animation plays backwards, which isn't documented, but matches the behavior of the asteroid miner. I'll tweak this and then retry the mission.

Okay. Thank you so much for taking time out of your maybe busy schedule to do this for me. It sounds like it's more complicated than I thought it would be, so I am very grateful.

OK, figured out the problem with the mission: I didn't set it to generate any ships. The unfolding graphic works and the turret exit points are aligned. Here you go.

Attached File(s)

Thankyou so much! I was having a lot of problems with this. You'll go on the official contributers list.

Okay, sorry, but I have to double post again. Is there anyone who's good with DITL and DLOG files that would be willing to make the pilot selection thingie into something like Starcrafts opening page, with the black hole? I've tried, but I just get hopelessly confused. Thanks.