Why cant i buy fighter replacements?

I made a fighter bay, but when my fighters died, i couldn't replac

i made bays for my new ship line's fighters. everything works except buying new fighters. I did not make new graphics, so nova put in a sigma mass exp. and a vellos mind power of some sort. Very odd.........

Well I have looked (obviously) and now I'm replying.

Can you make it compatible with the new version of Anathema, Nova Weaponry (which aren't all that compatible with each other), and Windows XP?

To those of you looking at this post, it does not have to do with the topic

@kingofvwcosmos, on Jun 23 2008, 08:02 PM, said in Why cant i buy fighter replacements?:

Well I have looked (obviously) and now I'm replying.

Can you make it compatible with the new version of Anathema, Nova Weaponry (which aren't all that compatible with each other), and Windows XP?
To those of you looking at this post, it does not have to do with the topic

:laugh: I can make it compatible with nova-I will use existing ship (hope you dont mind sacrificing standard pirate carrier) and it will be compatible with windows, and it should work with anathema because im not adding any new ship graphics or weapons, just changing stuff already in nova. email me what weps you want included.

This post has been edited by oryhara : 23 June 2008 - 07:13 PM

@oryhara, on Jun 23 2008, 03:33 PM, said in Why cant i buy fighter replacements?:

i made bays for my new ship line's fighters. everything works except buying new fighters. I did not make new graphics, so nova put in a sigma mass exp. and a vellos mind power of some sort. Very odd.........

You may have conflicting ID resources. Here's how plug-ins work:

Nova first loads the data files. When it detects plug-ins, if a plug-in uses the same ID as a data resource does, my theory is that Nova loads the files first, and then applies the plug-ins next. This overwrites some data file resources.

This means that you've probably chosen an ID taken by the Nova Data files.

@king_of_manticores, on Jun 23 2008, 08:16 PM, said in Why cant i buy fighter replacements?:

You may have conflicting ID resources. Here's how plug-ins work:

Nova first loads the data files. When it detects plug-ins, if a plug-in uses the same ID as a data resource does, my theory is that Nova loads the files first, and then applies the plug-ins next. This overwrites some data file resources.

This means that you've probably chosen an ID taken by the Nova Data files.

they were set to -1 (not used) but they still showed up.

@oryhara, on Jun 23 2008, 08:27 PM, said in Why cant i buy fighter replacements?:

they were set to -1 (not used) but they still showed up.

Oh, I get it! Thank you very much for the help!