Anathema Ch. 2 v1.2.1 Release

All right, everything's all set and v1.2.1 is online! Here are the links:

Patch Only (Faster)
Full Version (Recommended)

I submitted the files to Ambrosia today; they should be on the site within a few days.

PLEASE NOTE:
I re-uploaded the files just before 5:00 AM GMT as there was a problem with an outfit. Anybody who downloaded before that time should re-download. I apologize for the inconvenience.

A few of the major features:

The long-requested walkthrough, totaling over 50 pages in length. Covers funding missions, outfits, ships, and plot missions/easter eggs in great detail
Revamped Outfit Graphics: outfit now set against grayscale background to more properly mesh with Nova's outfit graphics (full version only)
Major balance changes, most notably to the Scimitar (watered down a bit) and Titan (less defenses, much more free mass)
One new weapon: Improved Medium Blaster (swivel mount)
One new functional outfit: Modular Hull
A great number of bug fixes
And much more!

Funny how every item on that list was of shorter length than the preceding item.

Anyways, as long as I have the floor, I'll upload a shot of my latest work just to prove that I haven't been neglecting chapter 3 lately. 😉

This post has been edited by Archon : 12 June 2008 - 02:40 PM

@archon, on Jun 11 2008, 08:05 PM, said in Anathema Ch. 2 v1.2.1 Release:

I submitted the files to Ambrosia today; they should be on the site within a few days.

Just FYI everyone, the files (both the full version and the "fixer-upper" patch) are now live on the addons page.

Thanks for the update Cleindori!

I haven't really kept up to date on this project so I have kind of a newbish question. What happened to Chapter 1?

Ch. 1 (also known as Anathema Teaser) is included in the Ch. 2 plugin.