Ship list

Word document listing ships,ID tags, and an empty space beside it

Hello! i am new here and this is my first post, and I was wondering if there was a list of ships in the order that Mission computer lists it, including ID tags, and Maybe a space beside it for filling in my replacement ships.

You mean a text file? Or a spreadsheet? Or a database? I made a long list of ships you can mine asteroids with, but I don't think that is your idea.

And welcome to the boards!

Hello, guysullavin, and welcome to the boards. Can you give us some more details about why you want such a list? That might help us suggest appropriate solutions.

Well, there's this.
I haven't actually used it but I made my own ages ago and always referred to it.
Or this.

This post has been edited by Nonconventionally Creative : 16 May 2008 - 08:58 AM

Im thinking more like a checkbox, except change the check spaces to Text boxes to fill in my own ship (Freeware graphics downloaded off the i-net) so that way i know which tags are what.

or a table

I don't get you.

There's also my DPS calc. That has ship stats in it.
http://www.ambrosias...howtopic=119206

I dont need the stats i just need a table sorta like this

ID# | Ship | Replacement Ship (would be blank all the way down)
and it would list them all down

This post has been edited by guysullavin : 17 May 2008 - 10:10 AM

Oh, that could be generated from the excel spreadsheet without too much difficulty using LOOKUP. I might get around to making one if I feel like it.
It would be slightly more difficult to group them by ship name. the LOOKUP functions like dealing with sorted data, which would be IDs, not Names, in this case.

nah, just nm, ill do it myself