Shipwrite for Nova?

I was wondering if there was a Program that edited the ship tag as easily as shipwrite did for EVO, if so is it for mac? :hector_bird:

ResEdit along with Nova Tools has a very good ship editor, but it requires OS9 emulation to run. Mission Computer by David Arthur is probably your best all-around bet. The newest alpha can be found here.

Note that it's an alpha version, but I've certainly not seen any reports of it corrupting data files; about the worst has been an infrequent random quit.

@archon, on May 17 2008, 02:20 AM, said in Shipwrite for Nova?:

Note that it's an alpha version, but I've certainly not seen any reports of it corrupting data files; about the worst has been an infrequent random quit.

Just to clarify, 'alpha' means unfinished, not necessarily unstable. In fact, the very first work I did for 4.0 was all about stability, and it was only once that was accomplished that adding new features was even worthwhile.

thanks anyway, i was just hoping there would be a ship editor program only like Shipwrite for override, just because that is handy to make them. OH YEA, suggestion for the future Arthur, I think you should add a pic editor at the ship location. if you want an example try here:

In MissionComputer 4, if you open a shďp resource, you'll see Edit Sprite, Edit 200x200 Picture, and Edit Target Picture buttons in the top left box, each of which opens a PICT editor for the appropriate resource.

ooh, that is nice 😄 good job!