Expanded Vellos Line

A fourth, possibly a fifth ship to be made.

I have been thinking about this for a long time. I've been thinking, what about expanding the Vellos story line. I have many ideas on how to do this.

1. Start the line off by going back in time. You could have sort of a lesson, if you will, in Vellosian history. You would gain the dart, or perhaps a ship before the dart, and then the arrow, or the dart if that be the case. You would be transported back in time, and sent to Vellos. You would receive training and learn more about the Vellos, and how they came to be.

2. End the line by going back in time. Same idea, but you go through the standard, and you reach Vellos in your Javelin. You would gain more training and experience, and a more powerful ship. The telepathic level, T7, would be added, so that you would be only a T1 when you have the Javelin, and you would have to reach the level T0 to gain access to the ________(ship name ideas needed).

3. Basic expansion. Add the T7 level again, but start out with the pre-dart ship, and then you reach the post-javelin ship when you reach T0.

I need people to help me. I can do most of the work, but I can't do any texturing or the models. I'll post what I need later, if there is interest.

EDIT: I do have a quick question about Wings 3D, my modeling software. I'm attempting to create the 4th ship, and I'm having 4 blue fields rotate around the gray body. I'm doing the same actions over and over, is it possible to have it repeat these actions until I tell it to stop?

This post has been edited by Jean-Luc Picard : 13 March 2008 - 08:01 PM

i didn't know Wings could do animation at all.

stoy sounds enteresting, though.

Why would I need animation? I can render it any way that I want to. I can make the sprites by rendering.

You need animation to make your life easier. Trust me.

Edit: Neat, 5555th post.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 15 March 2008 - 09:37 PM