stupid problem

Okay, so this is my first plug. I'm just trying to make the EMP Torpedo do more damage and change the name (along with a crude attempt at balancing the damage increase). The problem is when I buy more ammo it doesn't show up.
Now I know you answer this exact same problem in the FAQ (yes I actually read it before posting), but I followed the instructions and it still doesn't show up! (i.e. the wëap resource ID is 160 so the ammunition should be 32, no?)
If I did something wrong I can't find it so I request someone take a look and tell me what they think. Thanks in advance.

Attached File(s)

You have the oütf "nuke" set to be a weapon. You need to set it to be ammunition. Otherwise Nuke and Nuke Tube will be (sort of) the same thing.

sigh, painfully obvious as I expected. Anyways, thanks for the ridiculously quick response. It works just fine now.

@gameman15, on Feb 6 2008, 09:01 PM, said in stupid problem:

sigh, painfully obvious as I expected. Anyways, thanks for the ridiculously quick response. It works just fine now.

No problem. This is what the boards are for, after all 🙂

Edit: I just remembered, we're very lucky to have the boards the way they are. Go to many boards, ask a simple question, and people will start to say, "OMG J00 d0n4 kn0w dat?!?!? Y0U A 1d10t!"

This post has been edited by S.S. Valor : 07 February 2008 - 09:42 AM