One Ship + Second Ship = Third Ship

Thundervalk how was it done?

I looked for the forum where the Thundervalk presumably came from www.eternallightstudios.com/ELSForums, but that is a dead link.

Someone put the ship in the Star Wars SAE TC and if you don't look to close it looks kind of neat. However, when you do, you start to notice the little things.

I am wondering how someone goes about taking a Pirate Valkerie and a Pirate(?) Thunderbolt and SMASHING them together just right. It's almost like you have to have access to the original models in order to merge things just right then go about everything else. But if that were the case the maker should have had the decency to add an exhaust cone for the middle Glow

Thanks

Well, considering I made that, I should be the one to tell you.

It's just a good job of Photoshopping. I did it in PS 2.5 with some pixel work. It took a while to get the banking and such to come together.

Well, to just do it in photoshop, I'd say well done. I've done Hue and Brightness changes in Photoshop but not the level of work you did. It's too bad the ship couldn't have been made as a regular model. Then little things like no Middle Exhaust cone would have been taken care of. Thanks for the info.