I'm New to Development

Anyone got room in their developer's group?

Hi, I've been interested in helping make EV Nova plug-ins lately, so I was wondering if anyone could fit me in? I'm pretty familiar with the original EV (Data) and I was thinking that the Nova Data files were kinda like the EV Data file, only more. I made the alternate EV Datas called "Ultimate EV Data1.0" and "EV Data Upgrade1.0" Sorry, there won't be future versions like I promised. But all I did was edit information and stuff, so I know my way around (not through) the EVC engine. The only things I don't do are Graphics and Text, but I'm pretty good with the other stuff. I will test the part of the plug I make.

Also, before I begin with the plug, I'd need to know what I'm doing and I'd need an empty plug, because I don't know how to make an empty plug.

I expect to be registered in Nova soon (within 3 months, hopefully 1) so I'll be able to do that soon. Would anyone be interested in welcoming me to their Designer's Group or something? If so, tell me what the requirements are.

EDIT: Never mind. I found the Un-Employment thread. 😛 You can still inform me here, however.

This post has been edited by Captain Zaphod Beeblebrox : 16 January 2008 - 01:29 AM

find one of the TCs listed in various progress logs on this board and other places, and ask to help.

Can I offer an invitation to the TC, 3000? (see link in my sig -- shameless plug!!)

You can? What would I need to do?