Ferazel's Wand: Nark'kul's Revenge*

Ferazel's Wand: Nark'kul's Revenge*
*Title Tenative
I just thought up an idea for a completely new Ferazel's Wand World. New sprites, tiles, plot, and characters. I
would like to work with a partner to create an extremely high quality level set. Maybe 12+ levels, tied together with a
killer plot. I will post the general plot here. Those interested please post on this board.

The Story So Far:
I have just returned from the Elder's Council Meeting. Things did not go well. General Nar'kul convinced the others
to attack the Habnabits, claiming that we must take back our land from the infectious Habnabits.
"For to long our people have followed orders of the Habnabits. Well, I say no more! They have stolen our land and
our pride. We must take back both! The time for talk is over! Ferkel has had his chance and failed. It is time for a new
era, a glorious era! We shall reclaim what is rightfully ours, riding this land of the Habnabit menace. Will we allow
are children to live under a Habnabit Regime? Will we be trampled upon by the Habnabits? Will we retake what is
rightfully ours? YES! Onward! Soon this entire land shall tremble, once more, under the hand of the Goblin Empire.
Long live Krussia!"

It did not go well at all.

I see no other option but to flee this land I love so. Hopefully, I can find a way to help the Habnabits... before it is to
late.

You are Ferkel a member of the High Goblin Elder's Council, and a Habnabit sympathizer. You must depart on a
mission, one to stop General Nar'kul, and save the innocent Habnabits. Are you up to the challenge?

The creation of this world would entail:
*New sprites: Ferazel must be changed to Ferkel, a Goblin trained in spell craft. New monsters; Habnabits, Goblins,
ect.
*New lands: Different tiles
*New scenery

This project would need a skilled artist, a partner to work on the level design, and some other stuff. I would expect it
to have 12+ levels; taking Ferazel through a variety of new and exciting dangers.

(edit)
On further analysis this apears to be a project that is out of my league. But if someone else wanted it, I would be glad to give it to them.
(/edit)

(This message has been edited by Emperor Ent (edited 06-26-2001).)

Exactly how the hec are you going to manage new sprites and stuff?

------------------
You have been overriden by Overrider. Prepare to die evil scum! -Me
-------
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum7/HTML/000601.html")Ferazel Chronichles(/url). Why not? We want Ferazel Chronichles! Please give them to us!!
---------

Simple. All you have to do is... ::mumble, mumble, mumble::

Well its a neat idea anyway.

After sleeping on the idea I realized it was to big for me, not the edited text. Oh, well. That idea can be taken by anyone who wants it.

------------------
Chalmers: Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
Skinner: Yes.
Chalmers: May I see it?
Skinner: No.

Well, now you can get back to Extemporaneous (hint, hint).

What is the latest ETA for beta testing?

------------------
It is better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. (I wish I could remember this before posting!)

I am almost done beta testing The Gaunlet. It is a lot of fun, although slightly smaller thatn I had planned. I would expect a new update anytime this week. I will keep you notified.

Back to the Gaunlet for me.

------------------
Chalmers: Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
Skinner: Yes.
Chalmers: May I see it?
Skinner: No.

Wow that does sound like an exciting project to play....so..er guys...get to work! I'll just watch and tell you how....er...good you're doing...yah...that's it.

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better