Vast Deathmaster's Questions

Bit bible, how to do a certain outfit etc.

Is there an updated version of the evnbitbible some place? I downloaded a 0.1.0 version that is dated from 2002 by Mark Chai. As the email address is 5 years old and most people them that long, I have not tried it yet. (yet) I was hoping for an easy route in that someone already knew of an updated file

Thanks

(edit: Change of plans(I hope. I'm, not getting any hits on the bit bible post,) Most posts I do have about 4 replies and all of them are good because that's all it takes to get my answer. So I was thinking If it would be okay if I put all my obvious short questions into this post. Please let me know and I will edit this post again and remove the "clutter" and post as a separate message.)

Second Question:

I'm trying to build an outfit that drains shields to fill your energy for jumps I thought this would be a weapon that would fire at nothing. Every time you shot it, some or all your shields would be drained. what I did was Add Weapon in Mod Type 1, ModType 2 +/- Shield Energy -100, ModType 3 add fuel scoop 400

I haven't built guns before, so I left it mostly blank. It was just that The moment I bought it, the shield energy went down. How do you make it activate only when you fire the gun? Or should I just start looking at how Gun that eat energy work (CPL, any Vellos weapon)

Thanks

This post has been edited by Vast Deathmaster : 05 January 2008 - 10:36 PM