Shipyard Purchase Info Picture

Resource ID# 20,000 range pic does come up

I've created a ship. Well, created is a misnomer. I borrowed a ship, changed its color and its flame glow. That SHOULD have been enough, but I went and put the 5000 numbered pict file into photo shop and changed it a bit to match.

There was the big 20000 pict file, but it was late and I said the hell with it, so I made sure my IDs matched and added the plugin.

Well, when I look in the shipyard, the little image shows up and manages to match the slightly larger image when you click on the ship.

However, when you click on the Info button, all you get is a simple list without the the big image like you would get with the other ships.

I've had this game from version 1.0.0 so I could swear I remember this problem, but I don't remember the solution.

This is a brand new pilot and I haven't started any missions.

However, I have created this in a new system and I thought I ironed out the problems with the spob. I can change the tech level so the ship shows up everywhere just to see if that fixes it, but assuming it doesn't, what are my options?

Thanks

The large info picts do not have hardcoded IDs but are instead referenced from the purchase/hire desc resources.

@guy, on Jan 3 2008, 06:29 AM, said in Shipyard Purchase Info Picture:

The large info picts do not have hardcoded IDs but are instead referenced from the purchase/hire desc resources.

And there we go, nice big picture. I normally use Resedit because it's easier to read than Mission Computer. On the one hand I wonder if I would have caught it in MC because of the larger text, but on the other hand I didn't know what I was looking for.

Either way its working. Thx