Announcing the OFICCIAL recomencment of EV Apophis!

and there was much rejoycing

I am getting a new computer in 2 days, and will therefore be recommencing my Tc, EV Apophis!!! YAY!

at some point I will make a website and forum for it, but at the moment I don't know how...

anyway. cosmic nuisance, Geek, If you are still interested, your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,

YODA

So what are you announcing exactly?

about a month ago, I was working on TC called Apophis, but due to problems with my computers memory and CPU capabilities, I was forced to put it on hold. However, Now that I am getting a new computer, I will be able to start working on it again at full speed. Once I get all my old stuff together, I will post a bit of a recap about Apophis.

That answer your question?

Yay! prepares to start assisting

don't get too excited just yet. I still have t put on it all the stuff i would need, and thats gonna take awhile, especially since I have to get a new graphics card that's open GL compatible...erg. <_<

Edit: I fixed it! blender now will run on my computer! I still have to load all the stuff of my computer and run a Ethernet cable to my room, but after that I will be able to get to work. Yay!

This post has been edited by Yoda Almighty : 21 November 2007 - 01:36 PM