Dr. Tall Land Screenshots

The file is corrrupt I have tried to download it several times, to no avail. Please fix this or post another batch of screenshots, preferable a smaller file. Thanks, I am trying to size up the competion. 😉

------------------
Chalmers: Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
Skinner: Yes.
Chalmers: May I see it?
Skinner: No.

I agree, the file doesn't unstuff properly.

------------------
Greetings - I am your friendly neighborhood moderator. Over the coming years I shall force-feed you my biased one-sided liberal tripe that I find truthful based upon my own faulty and fragmented logic; excessive smileys 🙂 🙂 🙂 and bizarre TexT! formatting also help clarify my inane points. Welcome to the boards!

Thank you for brining this to my attention. I asked long ago if that file was corrupted and no one answered me so I assumed...Well you know what you do when you assume. Either way I am totally unable to upload a file to the Ambrosia server. I simply am not. I will have to e-mail it to someone for them to post it for me. Since spamguy is a moderator and is involved with organizing the addons anyway...spamguy, may I e-mail you my screenshots? I will send a smaller file than before. I won't make it more than 2 MB ok? I'll go chose good pictures while I wait for your permission to send.

*2MB is the size uncompressed. I will stuff it but I won't hqx it becuase that might be a cause of the corruption.

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

OK I've chosen my favorite pictures and stuffed them. It was actually 2.6 MB uncompressed but it's 1.0 MB stuffed so it's not too big. There's only twelve pictures (sigh) and you'll have to bear in mind that all of them except for the world map picture were taken in March. Dr Tall Land has evolved quite a lot since then (thank God, I look back and realize how horrible Dr Tall Land was) so please don't get critical with me. I've picked ones that are of areas that didn't look too bad back then. Now, if spamguy is willing...

------------------

when are your levels going to come out?

------------------
You have been overriden by Overrider. Prepare to die evil scum! -Me
-------
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum7/HTML/000601.html")Ferazel Chronichles(/url). Why not? We want Ferazel Chronichles! Please give them to us!!
---------

I still don't see your file. I've hunted through the Pending Files section, looked at recent additions to the Add-Ons area. Did you even submit your file again?

------------------
Greetings - I am your friendly neighborhood moderator. Over the coming years I shall force-feed you my biased one-sided liberal tripe that I find truthful based upon my own faulty and fragmented logic; excessive smileys 🙂 🙂 🙂 and bizarre TexT! formatting also help clarify my inane points. Welcome to the boards!

No, Spamguy, did you read what I wrote? I am unable to upload files to the Ambrosia server from my computer. I have to e-mail them to someone who then must upload them. I would like to e-mail them to you and have you upload them.

Overrider, I am not totally certain when these levels will be ready for a final release. My original goal was to start Alpha testing in June, start Beta testing in late August or early September, and have the final release ready by next November. It is June and I am in Alpha testing so I am holding congruent to my goals I set so long ago. Perhaps I will be ready by November 2001. Who knows?

------------------

You never actually mentioned in your previous post that you had to send them to me. Well, I guess send those pictures over then...thank goodness for broadband...

------------------

Spamguy has uploaded the file and I am able to download it successfully! Thank you, Spamguy!

------------------