BEWARE OF THE LEAPORD!

because This ship will kill you. lots.

:laugh: I made this ship in wings, then imported it into blender, tweaked it a bit, then rendered it. I did the same for the carrier, which i have included here because i can.

Attached File Leapord.jpg (31.66K)
Number of downloads: 41
The leopard class civilian Cruiser

Attached File Las_strain_heavy_Carrier.jpg (26.47K)
Number of downloads: 45

The last strain carrier, singly the largest ship in the Last strain's Fleet. Can carry 50 Phenixes and 20 Gladiators bombers.

Thats all folks. I might have a scene with them and others soon.

P.S. Last strain=The humans that survived the Apophis incursion. (Incidentally, what does "Papooses" mean?)

This post has been edited by Yoda Almighty : 14 September 2007 - 07:22 AM

Dat is Über. With a capitol U. Also, it's Leopard, not Leapord.

This post has been edited by Cosmic_Nusiance : 13 September 2007 - 07:54 PM

πŸ˜„

<>{
a fishy.

^$*#()

A random. πŸ˜„

The top one reminds me of the Naboo fighters from SWI. The bottom ones... looks like a modular freighter from countless Sci-Fi shows/movies/games. But it's cool looking, too.

@yamfries, on Sep 13 2007, 07:16 PM, said in BEWARE OF THE LEAPORD!:

The last strain carrier, singly the largest ship in the Last strain's Fleet. Can carry 50 Phenixes and 20 Gladiators bombers.

So it wins by reaching the ship limit in a system, with fighters to spare?

And I thought this topic was going to be about OSX 10.5 screwing up Nova or something.

LOL. Of course. "Captain! We can't attack! We've been forced out of the system by the numerous ships that max out the engine's capabilities!"

The Top one actually is based on the Naboo fighter. The shipyard description will go something like this:

this ship design was draw after The Naboo fighter from the Old Movie, Star Wars. It was designed by a Rich Businessman as a tribute to The movie, which is still popular, 200 years after it was made. He released the cruiser to the public in the galactic year 2025, and the ship preformed so well, it quickly became a very well bought ship, to the point that the military modified it as a light weapons platform for their use.

it is a cruiser, with a crew of about 16.

"well bought" means everybody wanted one.

It's called the leopard, because there is supposed to be a stylized snarling leopard painted on the front. Thats what it's creator called it and the name stuck.

I smell a lawsuit...

@joshtigerheart, on Sep 13 2007, 09:56 PM, said in BEWARE OF THE LEAPORD!:

So it wins by reaching the ship limit in a system, with fighters to spare?

And I thought this topic was going to be about OSX 10.5 screwing up Nova or something.

10 and 5 then.

Is there a way to change my topic name?

Edit the original post. It'll be just like you started the topic all over, but it's just an edit.

@cosmic_nusiance, on Sep 13 2007, 10:04 PM, said in BEWARE OF THE LEAPORD!:

I smell a lawsuit...

I smell bacon.