New Sytem Placing

Dear members of the board.

In the creation of the TC Apophis, I've run into a snag. I have about 360 sytems placed, but there are 500 something sytems in the game, so every time I start up nova to look and make sure my new graphics went in smoothly, I look up my map and all of my systems are randomely connected to the old sytems, and it makes it look untidy. I would add more sytems to take the old sytems place, But my I don't want to add anything I don't need becouse it would take up too much space. and My Imac is Rapidly running out of memory. Is there a way to nullify the old sytems data so it doesn't show up?

Happy flying,

YODA.

PS, if you would like to stop by the Members gallery, i've posted some more pictures for your viewing pleasure.

When making a TC, start with something like Absolute Minimum and build up from there. You can copy stuff over from the Nova data files if you need placeholder sprites or something. A Total Conversion is not supposed to be a plug-in but rather a set of replacement data files.

@yamfries, on Jul 27 2007, 07:01 PM, said in New Sytem Placing:

PS, if you would like to stop by the Members gallery, i've posted some more pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Where's the member's gallery?

nusiance prepares to feel like a noob

@cosmic_nusiance, on Aug 8 2007, 12:31 AM, said in New Sytem Placing:

Where's the member's gallery?

nusiance prepares to feel like a noob

Click on the "Gallery" link at the top of this page (in the blue bar).

Cool pics. Can't wait to see it when it's done.