Anathema (Director) Teaser Online!

Available from MegaUpload

In order to 1) get my plug-in teaser online sooner and 2) do consecutive bug-fixing uploads without cluttering the add-ons page, I've uploaded the teaser of my upcoming plug Anathema (formerly Director) to MegaUpload! It is ready for download for both Mac and PC.

Anathema continues where the Federation storyline left off, with the player as the head of the Bureau, free to mold humanity as he/she sees fit. While somewhat linear, the storyline offers some branching options.

In Anathema, not only do you do the typical explore, explode, and unfold of the Nova universe, you also have the option to direct the human race in various ways. Do you fund the research of how Polaris organic technology works, or do you spend that money on developing more powerful jammers, shield buffers, and scanners? Or on researching the fundamentals of Vell-os telepathy and telekinesis? Or do you simply divert money from the Federation coffers into your personal accounts? All of this, and more is easily within the grasp of the Director of the Bureau. But you may find, even as you tighten your stranglehold on the human race, that your greatest challenges still lie ahead.

Although most of the teaser involves setting the scene and playing with nifty new gadgets, there is also old-fashioned Nova storytelling and difficult and fun battles.

And now, the eye candy!

Doru Beam

Attached File Small_Render.jpg (16.12K)
Number of downloads: 9

Ion Shock Battery/Ion Turret Point Defense

Attached File Render_no_alpha.jpg (25.32K)
Number of downloads: 5

Charon Torpedo Launcher

Attached File Launcher_Buy_200x200.jpg (9.97K)
Number of downloads: 7

Demon Interceptor

Attached File _200x200.jpg (31.55K)
Number of downloads: 18

This post has been edited by Archon : 15 August 2007 - 11:42 PM

Nice graphics, they blend right in with Nova. I'll download the full version when it's out 😉

Thanks! That would be largely thanks to DNC2112 and PiSketch for providing me with the background gradients for Fed ships.

tips hat