Graphics Opinion for a "Paper" TC

This should be a psychological test. It's better than ink blots, that's for sure...

Heh, so basicaly, there is no consensus here.
Well, I could do it different for different factions...
If anyone has any other ways I might "cut" the paper, feel free to say so.

Honestly, I like both the right and the left, and I would be fine with the middle. However, I think the far left one would be pretty cool: it'd look like a bunch of little cut-out ships, and I'd like the style. I thin it would look the best with all of the ships. However, the far right would obviously blend in better.

@crusader-alpha, on Jun 18 2007, 05:09 AM, said in Graphics Opinion for a "Paper" TC:

Honestly, I like both the right and the left, and I would be fine with the middle. However, I think the far left one would be pretty cool: it'd look like a bunch of little cut-out ships, and I'd like the style. I thin it would look the best with all of the ships. However, the far right would obviously blend in better.

Er, none of them are meant to blend in... they are all supposed to be paper cut-outs.

Well, in that case the left one is the best choice.

Yeah, definitely the left.

Left.

The most sinister one.

@anaxagoras, on Jun 20 2007, 07:25 PM, said in Graphics Opinion for a "Paper" TC:

The most sinister one.

That's the one I'll use then.

Heh, put all the objects on sticky notes 😄 Same problem as the paperbag trick for that though, you'd need the perimeter for everything to be yellow (or pink, whatever).

As for the paper background, I'm stumped. 😕

@snaily, on Jul 2 2007, 12:58 AM, said in Graphics Opinion for a "Paper" TC:

Heh, put all the objects on sticky notes 😄 Same problem as the paperbag trick for that though, you'd need the perimeter for everything to be yellow (or pink, whatever).

Already planned.
Well, it made more sense when the background was paper, or a flat surface of some kind. I was gonna have some spobs be a sticky note with something drawn on it.

I'll probably still have some ships that will have been drawn on yellow paper regardless.
In fact, with the background just being the regular "space" background, it opens up a greater range of paper posibilites to draw the ships on, now that I don't have to make it look like they are drawn directly on the background.
So I'll have notebook paper, graph paper, sticky notes, construction paper, etc.