thunderhead beam

creating the back-forth effect

Im trying to make another kind of thunderhead. Mostly for my brother who is slow at picking this game up.

But, im having a problem. Everytime it shoots, it only shoots out of one side (i belive the right). how do i fix this!? how do i get it to act like a normal thunderhead?

and also, the gun shoots with the beam. :mad:

buy a second thunderheads lance, and both will fire.

And what do you mean by the gun shoots with the beam?

I, too, am a little confused by that statement.

If you're talking about blasters firing when the lance fires, that's supposed to happen.

I understand your confusion. Let me clarify:

The ship i was creating had 2 rail guns and 2 thunderbridge lances. But, both items only fired out of one gun port. (the pics of the lances on the ship >.> )
They would fire continuously, the lances never breaking off and firring again. There was no alteration of beam side to side like a normal thunderbridge.

Im sure this is still rather confusing.

But, i found a way to deal with it that i cann accept: The tool i was using when i copied the shan, thought the ports said 7, i simply changed two of them to -7, it accepted it then reverted the -7 back to 7 but functioned.

Im in a hurry so none of this is really clear.

point blank i fixed it.
thanks

:blink:

What tool are you using that won't accept negative values for exit points? :huh:

EVNEW

for the moment im using evn on windows. i prefer mac and resedit <_<

@lonewolf, on Jan 9 2007, 11:27 PM, said in thunderhead beam:

EVNEW

for the moment im using evn on windows. i prefer mac and resedit <_<

Which version? I never had a problem when I did it before...but it seems to me that I remember this was a bug in one of the earlier versions of EVNEW, possibly.

i dunno. just got it from soomewhere off of the addons page O.o

@lonewolf, on Jan 10 2007, 07:42 PM, said in thunderhead beam:

i dunno. just got it from soomewhere off of the addons page O.o

Try the version from here and see if that fixes things, it's the latest (1.0.4):

http://www.geocities.com/aprosenf/

@gutlesswonder, on Jan 11 2007, 07:19 AM, said in thunderhead beam:

Try the version from here and see if that fixes things, it's the latest (1.0.4):

http://www.geocities.com/aprosenf/

huh ok cool thanks!

btw i did figure out a way to cope with the prob :blink:

thanks for the help ppl! ^.^