River portals

I think I'm lost! I don't know where to go now and don't seem to have enough info as to where the River Portals are. I reread everything Ulmret said and the parchments (can't make out the two scraps of parchment either) and I have no clue where to go. So far I have theMilla'Kara shield construcetd (just to give an idea where I am with the game).

So then I decided to just wander and I went to Troll Sentril and could never open that door and I keep falling into a trap that just brings me back to Troll lair... is there a bug? or Am I just lost?

Thanx

dave.

------------------

Originally posted by davely:
**I think I'm lost! I don't know where to go now and don't seem to have enough info as to where the River Portals are. I reread everything Ulmret said and the parchments (can't make out the two scraps of parchment either) and I have no clue where to go. So far I have theMilla'Kara shield construcetd (just to give an idea where I am with the game).

So then I decided to just wander and I went to Troll Sentril and could never open that door and I keep falling into a trap that just brings me back to Troll lair... is there a bug? or Am I just lost?

Thanx

dave.

There should be a path from the Endless Wind ruins to the west--follow that and you should hit the river portals. If you've talked to Erobas (sp, the elf in the ruins) then the portals will be active. Also, I believe if you follow the path one square above Learning Tree to the west then you'll hit a portal. I haven't played PoG in a long time, so I could be wrong about all this.

No bug, you just haven't gotten to the right point yet.

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

ok I got it, I thought river portals was elsewhere, found it now . Hey, this plug-ni is fun! Thanx.

Originally posted by macmaxbh:

Originally posted by davely:
**I think I'm lost! I don't know where to go now and don't seem to have enough info as to where the River Portals are. I reread everything Ulmret said and the parchments (can't make out the two scraps of parchment either) and I have no clue where to go. So far I have theMilla'Kara shield construcetd (just to give an idea where I am with the game).

Thanx

dave.

There should be a path from the Endless Wind ruins to the west--follow that and you should hit the river portals. If you've talked to Erobas (sp, the elf in the ruins) then the portals will be active. Also, I believe if you follow the path one square above Learning Tree to the west then you'll hit a portal. I haven't played PoG in a long time, so I could be wrong about all this.

No bug, you just haven't gotten to the right point yet.

------------------