Neko Love (Development)

New webhost!

Download here!
I am now hosting the file myself. And making my own website! :laugh: And here it is!

Hello to all who decided to stop by and take a look. This is my first serious plug-in. I have a bit of experience under my spike belt... I need a bit of feed back on this plug-in, so please help me out.

Be sure to check this post whenever I post on this topic, I will update this post with a new version of the plug-in... Current version: 0.2.2 b1

A bit of history behind the word neko. Neko translates into English from Japanese as cat. Basically, Its going to be adding a new major storyline to the game (maybe), minor modifications to the game (definitely), and a love interest (a neko guy or girl, you choose)...

Oh yea, and if I decide to go forward with it... dont really expect constant updates... Im in highschool and I have a very short attention span :laugh:

NOTE: clears throat Mainly, I wanted to put something besides humans in the game... this plug-in is NOT in any way, shape, or form associated with bestiality. Neko girl/guy lovers are merely people who like to see girls/guys dressed partially as cats. Im just clearing that up, oh and nothing in the plug-in will intentionally be above the PG-13 level as I know there are a lot of under 18 players...

This is an example of a neko girl ^_^

Posted Image

This post has been edited by DarkDragon951 : 25 September 2006 - 05:09 PM

Just to save you some hassle, the "mac" version you have at the bottom is perfectly fine for PC users too.

this plug-in is NOT in any way, shape, or form associated with bestiality.

Whoever thinks loving a neko is bestiality obviously doesn't know about furries.

@joshtigerheart, on Sep 22 2006, 02:20 PM, said in Neko Love (Development):

Whoever thinks loving a neko is bestiality obviously doesn't know about furries.

I think this is one topic that the Dev corner can do without, Josh. :mellow:

This post has been edited by Hamster : 22 September 2006 - 11:22 AM

Agreed Hamster. Just making a stray, 75% off topic commentary.

I'd probably give you a detailed analysis of your plug, Dark, if I wasn't in the middle of working on CTC again.

This post has been edited by JoshTigerheart : 22 September 2006 - 03:06 PM

Heh, thanks... well.. the only reason I put that up is because that is a very common misconception...

Oh, well... its good to know that my plugin is already PC compatible... thanks for that info Guy!

New Version out! The story now goes in a little deeper. Plus, there is a new picture in the game... you just have to find it 😄 (ps: not hard to find... cough Mafia cough)