jumping into hyperspace above a planet

Well, you've got Help on the Way, the Ambrosia Banter, the Nova Board and the Developers Corner. Pick your poison!

And by 21 I think Guy means the str resource. 😉

@jacabyte, on Aug 4 2006, 08:10 AM, said in jumping into hyperspace above a planet:

Well, you've got Help on the Way, the Ambrosia Banter, the Nova Board and the Developers Corner. Pick your poison!

And by 21 I think Guy means the str resource. 😉

Ah yes, well 21 was definantly solved a few questions, but i already had 21 in the little space. This is realyl starting to get annoying... :laugh:

I'm going to try uploading it to the internet and then downloading it as something else. That might do the trick 🙂 , but atm the hypergate links connecting the old and the new ones don't work, as well as the 3rd mission. << Ive knowticed that any missions that show up at a system belonging to my new government dont work. If i set them all to appear in Fed. space, they will work, so far I've knowticed. But some of my missions appearing in my new gov'ts systems is critical for the mission string... <<

(EDIT) Oops, sry for the double post... 😛

This post has been edited by chronodrago : 04 August 2006 - 11:57 AM

EDIT: Well after looking at part of your files I noticed why your message buoys aren't working. Your str numbers were fine but your message buoy numbers weren't. Subtract 1000 from your str resource and enter that number in your message buoy box in the syst resource.

Thanks Jaca for pointing that out. I have some MAJOR editing to do in my plug. 😄

This post has been edited by Ant'Iglias II : 04 August 2006 - 12:22 PM

Read note 3 in the appendix near the end of the Nova Bible and you'll figure out why we don't want to do this.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 04 August 2006 - 12:10 PM

@jacabyte, on Aug 4 2006, 10:09 AM, said in jumping into hyperspace above a planet:

Read note 3 in the appendix near the end of the Nova Bible and you'll figure out why we don't want to do this.

I knew his post sounded alittle odd...