Working on a major plugin

k thanks, but acutally i did look through acouple of the links.

You sure? There was one here at http://www.seventhsa...planetname.html. so I do immagine you might have missed some.

(Edit): I do know that it says PLANET names but still, alot of systems are named by the planet/base in it. Also who will know the diference?

This post has been edited by WonderBoy : 29 June 2006 - 06:18 PM

ya, and mostly this one. Im using the planet names for the systems becuase i like my planet names better. =D
Some of them came from the list of names above.
And the lucky winner for the name of the gov't/race....Galinthor.

I agree that does sound rather nice. What kind of a gov't is it? Evil? Un-known evil(i.e. doesen't know that they are evil)? Pirate? Ect.?

ACtually, they are just another form of the rebels. They hate pirates, feds, and aurorans - i believe. They have some special new technology and i moved vectored thrust to its captial becuase it has dissapered from my game. So i though oh why not. Ive created a pers resource thats me and i go running around the gov't attacking anyone who does bad things. So just for fun i put some pirates in the sys dude resources, so that they get attack. 😛
I also made a few new graphics such as a ring world in construction and a blown up earth. =D I also made a cyborg picture a planet.

Hmm. This is just one mans oppinion, but, I think it sounds more like a Evil name. Again just my oppinion.

well, to me they sould galient. Dont ask why :laugh:
And to the feds, they are evil but to the rebels, they are allies. So it depends on your viewpoint. 😄