2 Mission Questions

I have 2 mission questions that I've been wondering about for a while, so I thought I'd post them here, as this is the most likely place where people will know the answers:

1. I've noticed that random missions obtained from the mission computer that go to a random spöb seem to not go to any spöbs less than two jumps away from where you obtain the mission. This has been my experience throughout all 3 EVs. However, now I've found one that doesn't follow this rule:
The Emergency Medical Supplies mission in Nova's Classic port. Four times now I've gotten this mission in the Sol system where the destination was elsewhere in the Sol system, and once where it was 1 jump away. What is the difference in this mission that allows it to do that? None of the other random missions in this port do that.

I am using rEVx Data when I play this, but I've checked if it modifies the mission, and it doesn't... none of the plugs I am using do.

2. If you accept a mission to pick up cargo at a certain spöb, but before you get there you fill up your cargo hold (with Trade Center goods, for example), what will happen? I was thinking it probably would either abort or fail the mission automatically... if it does that, would the mission be available again? (if it was for a mission string, for example)

I am also interested in what would happen if you did this in the original EVO, if it is different from what would happen in Nova.

Thanks.

@xizzix, on Jun 24 2006, 03:19 PM, said in 2 Mission Questions:

2. If you accept a mission to pick up cargo at a certain spöb, but before you get there you fill up your cargo hold (with Trade Center goods, for example), what will happen? I was thinking it probably would either abort or fail the mission automatically... if it does that, would the mission be available again? (if it was for a mission string, for example)

I am also interested in what would happen if you did this in the original EVO, if it is different from what would happen in Nova.
Thanks.

It just doesnt allow you to pick up the cargo. It also doesn't show the cargo pickup text.

1. If Nova can't find a spob that meets the requirements and is at least two jumps away then it will look for one less than two jumps away.

@guy, on Jun 26 2006, 08:01 PM, said in 2 Mission Questions:

1. If Nova can't find a spob that meets the requirements and is at least two jumps away then it will look for one less than two jumps away.

But for this mission, every inhabited spöb meets the requirements... I've gotten this mission 2+ jumps away a lot more than I've gotten it 1 or zero jumps away...