Plug-ins

(Ships)

If you want a nice ship and fleet for no cost at all in EVO, I am currently developing one. This is a cheat and below attached is part of it. The commanding ship of the fleet. Questions/comments? E-mail me at phvep@mac.com

Go to http://www.ambrosias...evo/addons.html It is called "Ultimate Fleet" and should be available on that site shortly. While you are there, there are lots of other great plug-ins to download for EVO. Have Fun!

P.S. Make sure none of your ship ID's are set at 47. If you have no idea what I am talking about, then you don't have to worry about anything

Thanks!

This post has been edited by lomoco : 09 June 2006 - 09:26 PM

Well, um, since it hasn't appeared yet (and may not for some time) how about you tell us a bit more about it. Like what makes this plug different to any other cheat plug? And why developers would be interested in cheats anyway?

(EDIT) Seeing as you're new here I'll just add a few points.
1. This is the EV Developer's Corner where people discuss various aspects of development for the EV series. There are other EV boards too, namely the EV board, the EVO board, and the EVN board, for discussing various non-development related aspects of each of the three games respectively. Topics like plug-in announcements (seeing as it's finished development) are best posted on the board for the corresponding game.
2. Read all the info given to you in the other thread and also the "Important Links" and "FAQ" topics pinned to the top of this board. I'm not sure how you managed to make this cheat plug if you don't even know how to use the tools but if you plan to continue developing you had best read it all.
3. When you're starting out learning how to make plugs and have tinkered around a bit and worked out how to make your ship have uber-strong shields then please, for the love of all things good, keep it to yourself. The addons pages are already chock full of everyone's first time cheat plugins - we really don't need any more. If you just want a bit of feedback on what you've done then feel free to attach your plug to a post here to let others see but wait until you have something new and unique before posting it on the addons pages. (I know your plug isn't actually available yet so I can't be sure if it's something different or not but cheats aren't exactly thought of very highly anyway)
4. For even more enjoyment, upgrade to Nova.
Thank you, and welcome to the boards 🙂

This post has been edited by Guy : 10 June 2006 - 05:25 AM