Mission String Selector

Does it work?

Hey guys,
For some odd reason, the mission string selector does't work on my computer. It shows the menu called Character but i cant pull it down. its real weird, i remember this having with the other versions of this plug-in as well. Anyone know why this is happening?

You're running Nova 1.0.6. Upgrade.

well, ive lost everything that would let me register it back, would i have to pay for the upgrade? Or is there another way to upgrade and just copy some files over to the new game. :blink:

Call the Lost Code Monkeys. I switched ISPs, and thereby lost my previous email address, but still recovered my codes.

They'll need a name, of course.

You shouldn't need to re-register after upgrading.

You do NOT need to re-register. I upgraded recently and I did not have to re-register. But if you do need to for what ever reason(prefs was deleted or other setting file) then do contact the Lost-Code people.

Me, I assumed he'd tried it, and run into problems.

Just e-mail Ambrosia. I had a similar problem where I didn't have access to the original e-mail address that I registered under. I e-mailed the guys, explained the problem, gave them my name, new e-mail address and they sent me the new stuff that I needed. Trust me, Ambrosia is top notch. They'll take care of you.