Plugin Archiver

Can't get the latest version to work, though I did get it to download properly this time! Anyways, Awful Pilot Names, which is finished, won't get to see the light of day unless I can get this to work.

Anyways, this is the error it gives me.

Posted Image

Hm, now that's strange. Wouldn't be anything to do with the encryption of your home folder, would it?
I've just uploaded a new version with better error handling but it probably won't change what you're getting.

(EDIT) Okay I've just confirmed that this is caused by FileVault. Now to see if I can do something about it...

(EDIT2) Well I can't see any practical solution to this so instead I've just modified the error you'll get (tells you a workaround).

Zacha, does the OS check work?

This post has been edited by Guy : 19 May 2006 - 09:30 PM

Oh, you added OS check in this version? Sorry, did not try it as it did not seem to adress my problem. Wait a minute...

Nah, it tells me the same error. It seems to happen before your script is even considered.

So, that's an automator workflow. Neat, for those able to take advantage of it.

Thought that might be the case. Okay, I've removed the check and just added a note in the read me instead. I think this is about done now. 🙂 Does anyone want to test it thoroughly?

When you said File Vault was the problem, it told me to try it from my apps folder. It worked from there. I'll just have to adjust permissions on it.

Now I can curse the world with Awful Pilot Names. >:)