Needing Help W/ Weaps

once again....

~~Well anyway as you know(or don't) I have been screwing around making weapons in Nova. And for whatever reason this particular 'gun' wont work. Ok, well it works it just doesent launch its sub-munitions. and if it is launching them, which it very well might be doing, they are on screen for a total of about 10 frames or less when they shuld be on for 60 frames. while this makes a very neat looking explosion it is not the desired result. If some one would be so kind as to direct me to a free file sharing website type thing so I dont use up my File attachment space(not that the plug is that big) I will post the plug so every one can see if I did anything wrong which I dont believe I did. The plugin has a few weapons and outfits and even a couple of sound files but the weapon I am having trouble with is called "Fuel Rod Cannon." Thanks for the time wasted on me:D

-WonderBoy

~~

never mind I figgured it out EVNew was edditing a file that wasent in the plug folder event tho I told it to edit the one in the plug folder(it was edditing the backup). Some one close/lock/delete this please?

This post has been edited by WonderBoy : 17 May 2006 - 05:52 PM

try dropload

www.dropload.com

Oh, thank you for the site. You posted while I was edditing.

Locked by request

Posted Image