Outfit Graphics

For the Star Wars TC

Ok fellas!

I know I haven't really posted around here,
but the TC I'm leading needs outfit graphics.

So, basically, this is a mini competition. I say mini because only one person will probably go for it.

The person who can create the best (or closest to what I was looking for) Torpedo Launcher get's it.

The torpedos aren't particularly large, either.
However; you must be prepared to work on the TC until it is finished - a fair amount is already done, but no outfit graphics.

If you have questions, please ask!

This post has been edited by Avyskr : 23 April 2006 - 06:50 AM

I know what it's about, but I think you should tell people here what exactly your TC is, because not many good graphic designers accept to help without having a clue what is going on

(and I would advise giving the status of the plug too)

The plug is basically a carry on from the vapourware that is Star Wars: Nova.

It's a TC for the whole of Nova.

It's going to be a whole new team, but most of the graphical work that was done was ship graphics. While that's great, it doesn't change the fact there are no outfit graphics.

Because you never get to see the torpedo launcher in Star Wars, it's up to you to decide how to make it.

Do you mean the Torpedos that are used to destroy the fist DS?

-Lukas

@lukasn, on Apr 23 2006, 05:38 PM, said in Outfit Graphics:

Do you mean the Torpedos that are used to destroy the fist DS?

-Lukas

The exact same. 🙂

I should have said "Proton" Torpedoes.

OK, i'll try one 😛 I'm not that good yet, but we'll see.

-Lukas

Great! I'm sure there a few more people capable of graphics, c'mon?

I might try to make something if I'm bored at some point, but I don't think I'd be able to commit to staying on with the plug. If I do get around to this, and have fun doing it, then that position might change, but I'm not sure about amounts of free time right now. Still, it could be enjoyable. Good luck finding someone!

I'm working on something, but i don't have much time. It might be done by tuesday.

-Lukas

It's been weeks...

Yah, i know. Sry, but it's been a tough time 'round here, my neighbour died, and it was quite a rassle till anything's sort out 😞 I'll try to make it soon.

-Lukas