3 stage rocket malfunction

OMG! Posted ImageTHAT WAS IT!! All I had to do was set the exit point to something other then {center of ship}. Thank you so much! It works now! I'm so glad people who are smart check in on some of these threads. Well, now I work on making it do sufficient damage, move faster, and look good(before all stages of the rocket were light blaster shots)

(Edit): Added a smiley that I think fits in good.

(Edit 2): How would I change the picture for the in outfiters? After this this part of a ever increasing plug will be done. Other parts of this plug will be in other threads unless I can find out how from a search.

This post has been edited by WonderBoy : 27 April 2006 - 05:31 PM

In the outfit editor, their is a preset pict ressource ID that you can't change written near the bottom. Place a pict at that ID to have it displayed with that outfit.

Ah, I see it. Ok, thats kinda weird that you can't set what picture ID you want... How do I add a pic to a plug in EVNew? I've looked at all of the menu stuff and can't seem to find it?

(Edit): Nevermind, I found it.

This post has been edited by WonderBoy : 27 April 2006 - 07:54 PM

I'm gona make a new thread for the plugin "drones" because that is what this is turning into.. so I guess I will do that now.

(Edit): Link to the new thread is here.

This post has been edited by WonderBoy : 27 April 2006 - 08:28 PM