2 plug-in requests

I was wondering if anyone could make/direct me to these two plug-ins if in existence.
#1. A plug that makes all strings available on one pilot.
#2. A plug that removes the constant energy drain u get after beating the vell os string.

Take you time and thanks for all who are about to help me, if there are any.

@sora, on Apr 1 2006, 01:30 AM, said in 2 plug-in requests:

I was wondering if anyone could make/direct me to these two plug-ins if in existence.
#1. A plug that makes all strings available on one pilot.
#2. A plug that removes the constant energy drain u get after beating the vell os string.

Take you time and thanks for all who are about to help me, if there are any.

#1. It's there. Search.

#2. Read your other thread. It's not the fact that you're a T0, it's the fact that you're using energy-draining weapons. Just use a Vell-os ship and the problem will be solved. I'm not making a cheat plug-in.

@yellow, on Apr 1 2006, 06:41 AM, said in 2 plug-in requests:

#1. It's there. Search.

#2. Read your other thread. It's not the fact that you're a T0, it's the fact that you're using energy-draining weapons. Just use a Vell-os ship and the problem will be solved. I'm not making a cheat plug-in.

I didn't ask anyone to make me one in particular, especial you Yellow. And i have searched. Plus, why are you stalking all of my posts Yellow?
Edit: And im not using the Vellos weapons. My energy drains even while i sit still.

This post has been edited by Sora : 01 April 2006 - 06:41 PM

Google search: site:www.ambrosiasw.com "product=evn" multiple strings

Yes, Vell-os weapons drain energy even when you're sitting still, this is just what they do. But as stated (more than once) Vell-os ships have enough energy regen to counter this by themselves. What ship are you flying?

This post has been edited by Guy : 01 April 2006 - 08:48 PM

@guy, on Apr 1 2006, 07:46 PM, said in 2 plug-in requests:

Google search: site:www.ambrosiasw.com "product=evn" multiple strings

Yes, Vell-os weapons drain energy even when you're sitting still, this is just what they do. But as stated (more than once) Vell-os ships have enough energy regen to counter this by themselves. What ship are you flying?

i started a new pilot, but on the pilot i wanted the plugs for, i was dlying a PT Starbridge.

This post has been edited by Sora : 02 April 2006 - 12:15 PM