Vote for the map to use for STN: The Final Frontier

Excellent points Bomb, thanks for your contribution.

Hudson, I give up... you seem to have missed the point of getting people to vote on two very valid Star Trek maps. Thanks for your input.

If the point wasn't to ask people which map you should use, then what the hell was it?

@bubbles, on Mar 25 2006, 09:13 PM, said in Vote for the map to use for STN: The Final Frontier:

However I like the sense that some places don't directly abut each other. The Breen, Children of Tama, and the Son'a take a little bit of traveling to reach, and that creates a sense of inaccessibility and detachment that's suggestive

I agree, I thought that in Map 1 the major governments (Federation, Cardassian, Romulan, Klingon) were visually interesting, but I liked the feeling of isolation that is conveyed for the other governments in Map 2. I think it would be good if you used Map 1, but changed it so that things are a bit farther apart.

@hudson, on Mar 28 2006, 09:38 AM, said in Vote for the map to use for STN: The Final Frontier:

If the point wasn't to ask people which map you should use, then what the hell was it?

**Hudson, I think we can all agree you've made your opinion clear. For the sake of keeping the peace here, can we all also agree that plug-in creation is ultimately a creative endeavor, one in which developers are free to set their own borders and boundaries as far as continuity and loyalty to an original source are concerned? And in the end I don't think hassling them about their decision really affects any change; it seems only to flare up tempers around here.

_bomb