Oddarmor and...questions..

I need a plugin that works in WINDOWS...that enables that oddshield/armor plugin that makes you near invincable to Invinc. depending on how many you buy, anyone seen ? I can't get anything from the author 😕

Its simple to make yourself either near or invincble. If you you to be near invincible, set make a plug that adds (or modifies) an outfit to give you 32727 (shoulds be close to the max number) shields and armor. If you want to be invincible period, make it do the same to shield and armor regen.

JoshTigerheart, on Mar 7 2006, 02:20 PM, said:

Its simple to make yourself either near or invincble. If you you to be near invincible, set make a plug that adds (or modifies) an outfit to give you 32727 (shoulds be close to the max number) shields and armor. If you want to be invincible period, make it do the same to shield and armor regen.
View Post

32767 is the maximum number. And that's a good idea.

(EDIT)
Oh, ShieldRegen needs to be 1, meaning 1% of your shields will regenerate every frame (1/30 of a second).

(EDIT)
From now on, everything I say only works with Override.

This post has been edited by BOGWarrior : 09 March 2006 - 12:31 PM

BOGWarrior, on Mar 8 2006, 07:15 AM, said:

Oh, ShieldRegen needs to be 1, meaning 1% of your shields will regenerate every frame (1/30 of a second).
View Post

That's for EV/O only. In Nova higher numbers mean faster regen.

Yep, Nova is not Override, very different in fact.