Need some help with my plug-in

My plug-in could use some help

I made a plug-in for escape velocity nova clasic port (in .rez windows format) but i doesn't seem to work right. can some one see what is wrong with it.

Attached File(s)

Er, some more information would be prudent. For instance, what exactly isn't working?

Can you not find the mission, are the descs messed up, do the ships not show up, what?

I ask because knowing what to look for would greatly help anyone trying to test this thing for bugs.

GutlessWonder, on Mar 2 2006, 04:53 AM, said:

Er, some more information would be prudent. For instance, what exactly isn't working?

Can you not find the mission, are the descs messed up, do the ships not show up, what?

I ask because knowing what to look for would greatly help anyone trying to test this thing for bugs.
View Post

ok its a mission that you are support to destroy some invaders in the vulcan system but when i go to that sytem there aren't there.

Give your desc resources different values. Right now they overlap with ones Nova uses. Look in Nova Data 5.

I'll look at this more later.

its for Escape Velocity clasic port so there those are unused it think. if you can tell me what to do to fix it.

You might want to check your IDs. TravelStel is the ID of a spob you need to visit during the mission - in your case you probably want to leave this at -1. ShipSyst is where you put the ID of the syst where you want the special ships to show up. If you check the "Additional arrow for ship syst" flag then you can easily see if you've got it right or not.