Updating ShipVariants

I need some help.

I made ShipVariants, and then I stopped playing EV.

That was a while ago. Now I want to update it to work with 1.0.9. What I need, though is a copy of the shďp resources from 1.0.6 so I can run them through ResCompare. We'll see how things go from there.

If anyone has the ship data for that version, please sent it to danielkangaroo@dal.ca without the marsupial.

This is sort of an old topic, so I'll assume that you've already received a copy of it. I do have some suggestions for the next version, though. Make variant thunderhead bays. Also, instead of having a two-line string in the small outfit box like,

Rebel Viper
Interceptor Bay

make it the way it is in the shipyard box,

Rebel Viper Bay
- Interceptor -

The way you have it now annoyed me so much that I changed it myself. 🙂

Lord Rama, on Jan 2 2006, 01:08 AM, said:

I'll assume that you've already received a copy of it
View Post

No such luck, actually. Although there are no changes to ships mentioned in any of the changelogs between 1.0.6 and 1.0.9, so I might just end up polishing the thing and changing the version number.

Make variant thunderhead bays.
View Post

Thing about variant thunderhead bays is they don't exist. My intention was not to add anything with ShipVariants. Just to make existing variants purchasable.

The way you have it now annoyed me so much that I changed it myself. 🙂
View Post

That's a good idea. If you've already done it, just send me a file with the modified resources. I'll add them to the new release and credit you in the readme.