Merry Christmas

Nova Style

Hey there everyone, I haven't been on the boards in awhile, but here's a lil something i made in the past hour.

http://putfile.com/p...00526.gif&s=x12

I'll probably be trolling and playing and making new plugs more often now. I've made quite a few, but only submitted a couple (some may remember the Don Quixote plug. that lil debacle was me) Look forward to chatting with y'all.

Merry Christmas!

From an artistic point of view it's pretty good for just fiddling around... not much more than that, though. xD

I like it! 🙂

LOL what can i say, I was bored.

Hehe, awesome.

<_<

_>

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awesome animation.

You can all expect another low-quality lil cartoon for New Year's.

I'm thinking about making a game of who can make the best cartoon from Paint (or paint shop pro, or some other free, crappy quality program) and some kind of animation program. You'd have to post what you used. Maybe i'll make a theme for it. Anyway, if i do continue this, i'll think of some kind of reward to give to the winner. Maybe i'm just inspired from the other contests going on. Or maybe im just tired of being jealous when i see all the fantastic graphics from so many different people.

Anyway, if i do start a lil contest. I'll tell y'all about it in the new year's video thing.

good job. if only new york city was under the falling star...

😄 That's funny!