***ATTN: How do you get crush tiles to work properly in your own level?***

I see that adding extra crunch tikes in Ben's pre-made levels work fine.

When I make crunch tiles in my own levels the same way, if the crunching tile is alone, it goes from:
C
to

But when I have tiles stacked, like:
C
C
C
then it instead leaves

C
F
C.

(F is a thing between an floor and a ceiling or a right wall and a left wall... Like to make a thicker wall - I's basically a square of rock.)

In Ben Spees' levels, it would leave:

Basically...
HELP! 😃

------------------
"I don't understand why he works so hard on a device to duplicate a sound so easily made by hand and armpit."
-Barrin, progress report

Hmmm...make sure all crunch tiles are set to the same direction type, the four arrows pointing out. All other direction types are unsupported and I don't know how they act in gameplay. Secondly, make sure all crunch tiles have a type at or below 4. Again, 5+ are unsupported.

If that doesn't help, then I will gladly take a look at the level myself.

------------------
Greetings - I am your friendly neighborhood moderator. Over the coming years I shall force-feed you my biased one-sided liberal tripe that I find truthful based upon my own faulty and fragmented logic; excessive smileys 🙂 🙂 🙂 and bizarre TexT! formatting also help clarify my inane points. Welcome to the boards!

I've had this problem before, and I sort of remember a solution to it, I think. Set the "F" tile to 95 in the Define FG Tiles window.

------------------
"Six by nine. Forty-two." "That's it. That's all there is."-Douglas Adams
------------------------
For as long as I can remember, I've had memories.- Colin Mochrie, Who's Line is it Anyway?
----------------------

Actually, It seems to be fixed in Aschaff's patched version.
😃
Thanks for the help anyway. I'll remember to come back in case it happens again.
Berry Chan

------------------
"I don't understand why he works so hard on a device to duplicate a sound so easily made by hand and armpit."
-Barrin, progress report