How do I make my laser sounds in-game?

I have some Star Wars laser cannon sounds which I got off some site and I tried to put them in-game but it doesn't work! Can someone help me? 😞

This question is more appropriate for the EV Developers Corner forum.

I'll just move it over there.

Provide links to them, and yea, I shall convert them for ye.

Well I cleared my cookies after I visited that site (i set it to clear em every 2 days)
I'll just attach them here, in a zip.

Attached File SW_laser_sounds.zip (20.56K)
Number of downloads: 53

This post has been edited by Harbinger of Doom : 15 December 2005 - 11:16 AM

I'd still like to know how to convert them myself though. I doubt that theres gonna be kind people on the boards to do my whim every 5 minutes.

Just open these up in ResEdit, and you should be set to go.

I converted the .mp3s into .aiff with iTunes, then put them into Sound Studio and saved them as System 7 Sound.

Actually, I was wondering if you could have put them into a plugin for me, then I could copy them from that into my plug. As I'm unable to use Classic (which is required to run ResEdit) sorry to make you go to all this trouble.

This post has been edited by Harbinger of Doom : 15 December 2005 - 02:03 PM

Well, I'm off to class, I'll be unavailable for the rest of the day. There should still be a way for EVONE or whatever you're using to import sounds. Make sure you've gone over the manual/read me.

Alright, thanks a million for the help. I appreciate it.

Finished it on the train. The sound resources are in the plugin, you should be able to transfer them via EVONE.

Thank you SO much, this will helpa lot with this new TC I'm working on.

Harbinger of Doom, on Dec 16 2005, 03:29 AM, said:

Thank you SO much, this will helpa lot with this new TC I'm working on.
View Post

Good luck, my friend.

Good luck. :mellow: